[Wikimediaindia-l] [The Wikipedia Library] Translation Tool: Termsoup
Krishna Chaitanya Velaga
2018-10-25 07:01:13 UTC
Dear all,

I am happy to inform you that through The Wikipedia Library, we now have a
premium online collaborative translation tool "Termsoup" available for
access to active users of any Wikimedia project (with demonstrated
translation experience or able to prove the need).

Termsoup is a translation tool with features to assist in translating
content, including a simple user interface, term translating, edit history,
and collaborative editing. It is a cloud-based platform that helps
translators and organisations to increase translation productivity. Though
Termsoup is not not a machine translation (MT), but they offer several MTs
for your reference. You can decide by yourself whether to use these TMs or
not.

You may apply for access at:
https://wikipedialibrary.wmflabs.org/partners/70/
To know more about Termsoup: https://termsoup.com/?locale=en