CIS-A2K Program Officer vacancy (Communication)
Tito Dutta
2018-10-09 12:22:29 UTC
Hello,
Center for Internet and Society- Access to Knowledge (CIS-A2K) is inviting
applications for the position of a Programme Officer (Communication) to
join the Access to Knowledge (CIS-A2K) team at the Centre for Internet and
Society.

To contribute to, support, and lead public communication of the work of the
CIS-A2K team, we are looking for a creative, dedicated, and enterprising
individual to join the team as Programme Officer (Communications). Please
note that women and trans candidates, especially those from
socio-economically marginalised communities, and women who are returning to
work after a hiatus will be given preference.

Please see the detailed post here:
https://cis-india.org/jobs/call-for-position-programme-officer-communication-a2k-2018

Thanks
Tito Dutta
Note: If I don't reply to your email in 2 days, please feel free to remind
me over email or phone call.
Jitendra shah
2018-10-11 02:58:36 UTC
Dear Tito
Thank you for the sharing can anyone apply for Programme Officer
(Communications), I mean a non-Indian Community member(Wikimedian) is able
to apply.
[image: Boxbe] <https://www.boxbe.com/overview> This message is eligible
<https://www.boxbe.com/popup?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.boxbe.com%2Fcleanup%3Fkey%3DODPWcWY3BynFK33TB91pIgF%252FXgqmnyzF%252F1u499C0fhE%253D%26token%3DoAr34HM6rW8aT%252BcYkLCJU2OBDOIzAkiVKTb3Mqw606F3h4rYCdh%252Bfglj5pzx9q11OvrxQWPvkw2gPnDmSMThyqYf2P1Xtxp9qoB4OYHdPYtIcLGaQlTuPc3KZSGyWxFWMkTjbbcCrDo%253D&tc_serial=43983550936&tc_rand=641132699&utm_source=stf&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ANNO_CLEANUP_ADD&utm_content=001>
<http://blog.boxbe.com/general/boxbe-automatic-cleanup?tc_serial=43983550936&tc_rand=641132699&utm_source=stf&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ANNO_CLEANUP_ADD&utm_content=001>
Tito Dutta
2018-10-11 21:45:19 UTC
Hello,
Yes, they are free to apply if they fulfil the requirements (please see the
post for details). This is will be a Bangalore-based post.
It is also suggested to check India Employment Visa page:
https://boi.gov.in/content/employment-visa-e, if applicable.