Leaving the Wikimedia Foundation
Ravishankar Ayyakkannu
2018-07-02 22:17:01 UTC
*Hi, I am leaving the Wikimedia Foundation to pursue other ideas and
opportunities. I will be working until 15th of July 2018. During my time
here, it was my honor to work alongside many brilliant colleagues from all
the Asian Wikimedia communities, User Groups, chapters, and CIS-A2K. I am
especially proud that, in collaboration with my team and partners, I had
the opportunity to design, launch, and implement the very successful pilot
partnership called Project Tiger
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Supporting_Indian_Language_Wikipedias_Program>.This
project and many other initiatives for the Asian region will be continued
according to our team's Annual plan. Please contact
***@wikimedia.org <***@wikimedia.org> to learn more.
Thanks, Ravi*
--
Regional Manager, Strategic Partnerships, Asia & Eastern Europe
Wikimedia Foundation

Mobile: +974-3009 8261 (Qatar), +91-98849 71523 (India)
Skype: ***@gmail.com
Tito Dutta
2018-07-03 04:49:13 UTC
I am sad to hear the news. Many thanks for your contribution, support, and
service. You know, I have nothing but respect for you.
I wish you success and prosperity for your future works. Thanks again.

Thanks
Tito Dutta
Note: If I don't reply to your email in 2 days, please feel free to remind
me over email or phone call.
Ansuman
2018-07-03 04:50:51 UTC
All the Best for your next endeavours, Ravi!

Regards,
Ansuman

On Tue, Jul 3, 2018, 3:47 AM Ravishankar Ayyakkannu <
Ashwin Baindur
2018-07-03 05:25:22 UTC
Wishing you all the besy for your next assignment. Thanks for your service.
Post by Ansuman
[...]
Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur
Shrinivasan T
2018-07-03 06:22:28 UTC
Thanks for being a great inspiration, always.

Wishes for all your new adventures.
--
Regards,
T.Shrinivasan

My Life with GNU/Linux : http://goinggnu.wordpress.com
Free E-Magazine on Free Open Source Software in Tamil : http://kaniyam.com

Get Free Tamil Ebooks for Android, iOS, Kindle, Computer :
http://FreeTamilEbooks.com
Parul
2018-07-03 08:48:39 UTC
Thank you for your contributions Ravi!
Having met you and known you, I’m sure you will succeed in all your future
endeavors.
Post by Shrinivasan T
Thanks for being a great inspiration, always.
Wishes for all your new adventures.
--
Regards,
T.Shrinivasan
My Life with GNU/Linux : http://goinggnu.wordpress.com
Free E-Magazine on Free Open Source Software in Tamil : http://kaniyam.com
http://FreeTamilEbooks.com
Thanks!

Parul

My Blog <http://happinessandfood.com/>
My Professional Profile <http://in.linkedin.com/in/parulthakur>
Subhashish Panigrahi
2018-07-03 08:55:23 UTC
Ravi, I'm sure many from the Asian communities will agree that Project
Tiger and many other projects that you led created a great impact. Thank
you much for everything you did.

See you on wiki! :)

Subhashish
http://kaniyam.com
Dhaval S. Vyas
2018-07-03 09:05:44 UTC
Hi Ravi,

India wiki movement will surely miss you, you have made a great impact on
the wikimedia within the subcontinent. Wish you all the very best in your
next assignment.

Regards,
Dhaval Vyas

Skype: ***@gmail.com
balaji

Satdeep Gill
2018-07-04 07:10:59 UTC
Ravi,

It has always been a pleasure working along with you over the years. I hope
we keep working together no matter where we are.

All the very best for better things in life :)

Best
Satdeep
Post by Dhaval S. Vyas
[...]
*Satdeep Gill* // Community Outreach Coordinator (India), New Readers
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/New_Readers>
https://wikimediafoundation.org/

sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment. Donate
<http://donate.wikimedia.org/>.*
Jnanaranjan Sahu
2018-07-04 07:13:06 UTC
Thanks for your contributions to Indian Communities. Hope to see you in
another form with same kind of role.

Regards,
*Jnanaranjan Sahu (Gyana)*
*Bhubaneswar*
*jsahu.me <http://jsahu.me>*
Suyash Dwivedi
2018-07-07 18:05:02 UTC
All the best.

Regards,
Suyash Dwivedi
(U:Suyash.dwivedi)
sent from mobile, please consider any typos
Post by Dhaval S. Vyas
[...]
*Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in
the sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment. Donate
<http://donate.wikimedia.org/>.*
Mourya Biswas
2018-07-10 12:49:20 UTC
There can be no second opinion about the incredibly valuable role, you
played over the past few years in taking the Movement ahead, across
multiple spheres in this subcontinent.
Expressing gratitude for all the guidance and help you provided, my
heartfelt wishes to you for your future endeavours.

Mourya

*Mourya Biswas* "*àŠ®à§ŒàŠ°à§àŠ¯à§àŠ¯ àŠ¬àŠ¿àŠ¶à§àŠ¬àŠŸàŠž*"
Phone: +91-8184877240
*LinkedIn* : https://www.linkedin.com/in/mouryabiswas
*Wikimedia* *address *: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Mouryan
Ravishankar Ayyakkannu
2018-07-15 20:18:12 UTC
Hello everyone,

Thanks a lot for your kind words. I thought it was needless to say that I
will always remain a Wikimedia community member. You know where to ping me
:)

Signing off today!

Ravi