[Wikimediaindia-l] Punjabi Wikipedia Tales - Animation Movie
Rupika Sharma
2018-08-15 15:46:15 UTC
*What's making you happy this week?*

Dear Wikimedians,

With great pleasure, dedication and team effort, Punjabi Wikimedians User
Group brings you something that will definitely bring a smile to your face!
On the occasion of 71st independence day of India, we present you Wikipedia
animation movie: Punjabi Wikipedia Tales - A Trip to Lahore!

What's the wait! Grab your popcorn and enjoy this delicious movie we cooked
with a delight! Thank You New Readers Team from WMF who helped in making
this possible in the first place!

Cheers!

Rupika Sharma
Co-Founder
Punjabi Wikimedians
Project Lead
Awareness Campaign Punjabi Wikipedia
subodh kulkarni
2018-08-15 15:50:33 UTC
Dear Rupika,

Great initiative! Congrats to all involved in it.
BTW small correction in your mail... It is 72nd Independence day..

Regards
Subodh
http://youtu.be/SANTzQkC3-o
Parul
2018-08-16 04:32:20 UTC
I loved it. Very sweetly done. Informative and calls out how reading
Wikipedia is learning :)
Good work there!
Post by Rupika Sharma
*What's making you happy this week?*
Dear Wikimedians,
With great pleasure, dedication and team effort, Punjabi Wikimedians User
Group brings you something that will definitely bring a smile to your face!
On the occasion of 71st independence day of India, we present you Wikipedia
animation movie: Punjabi Wikipedia Tales - A Trip to Lahore!
What's the wait! Grab your popcorn and enjoy this delicious movie we
cooked with a delight! Thank You New Readers Team from WMF who helped in
making this possible in the first place!
http://youtu.be/SANTzQkC3-o
Cheers!
Rupika Sharma
Co-Founder
Punjabi Wikimedians
Project Lead
Awareness Campaign Punjabi Wikipedia
Thanks!

Parul

My Blog <http://happinessandfood.com/>
My Professional Profile <http://in.linkedin.com/in/parulthakur>
Anne Gomez
2018-08-16 14:51:47 UTC
Congrats on the launch of this video! It's so great to see this cute and
informative video. Kudos!
Post by Rupika Sharma
[...]
*Anne Gomez* // Senior Program Manager, New Readers
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/New_Readers>
Pronouns: she/her
https://wikimediafoundation.org/

sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment. Donate
<http://donate.wikimedia.org>. *
balaji
2018-08-16 17:23:07 UTC
Congrats,

Effort well done. Like in my previous interactions is it possible to dub it
in other languages. In that way it would be cheaper for other languages.
Also since the videos are of cartoon characters it would be easy and nice
to translate in other languages. Also kindly let us the licence of the
video. Would love to hear from New readers team too !!